Dichotomy Eye Serum from Triumph & Disaster is a happy collision of two historic foes. In the blue corner: Nature. Wild, untethered nature stacked with the supernatural benefits of Norwegian Kelp, Swamp Maple, Horopito, St Paul’s Wort and Persian Silk Tree. The red corner: Science, brandishing clinical evidence and proven efficacy like a killer dance move. Apart, they are tremendous. Colliding together, they are the future. Dichotomy is now.
Dot a small amount of serum around the orbital bone, working from the inner to the outer corners of the skin around your eye area.
- Norwegian kelp and Persian silk help Dichotomy to reduce sagging skin and dark circles caused by dehydration, stress and not enough sleep.
- Dichotomy optimises hydrous flow and moderates water circulation, reducing unnecessary puffiness caused by modern lifestyle excesses.
- Dichotomy supports collagen production, provides tensile support to blood vessels and improves skin elasticity. Crucial to maintaining healthy skin around the sensitive areas of the eyes.
- Dichotomy promotes the synthesis of essential lipids and proteins essential to healthy, youthful looking skin. Attacks crow's feet by boosting elasticity and improving firmness of the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Attacks crows feet by boosting elasticity and improving firmness of the sensitive skin around the eyes.
LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Squalane (Olive), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Norwegian Kelp) Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Albizia Julibrissin (Persian Silk Tree) Bark Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acer Rubrum (Swamp Maple) Bark Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Pseudowintera Colorata (Horopito) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sorbitol, Darutoside, Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.