This Seven Potions Citrus Tonic Beard Balm is a premium beard balm which will tame, soften, and condition your beard. Not oily or greasy, this all natural and organic beard balm will leave your beard looking fantastic.
Derived from natural essential oils, this beard balm boasts a subtle citrusy scent mixed with after-notes of musk and woods that gives you a never overpowering, refreshing and manly smell.
How to use:
- Use the back of your thumb nail to scrape a bit of balm and then melt it by rubbing it between your palms. You don't need more than a pea-size amount - that is more than enough for short beards.
- Once the balm has melted, apply it to your beard starting at the tips and working towards the roots. Don't be afraid to get the skin underneath - this will help moisturise and condition that too. A beard brush might help distribute the balm more evenly.
- Massage for a few seconds, shape, and you're good to go!
- Beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- Palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- Jojoba wax (simmondsia chinensis cera)
- Peach kernel oil (prunus persica)
- Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao)
- Avocado butter (persea gratissima)
- Palm free vegetable glycerin
- Vitamin E
- Cedar wood essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Fragrance (blend of organic essential oils)