The sensational performance and finish of the Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Blue DE Safety Razor has been achieved using revolutionary product design and advanced precision manufacturing techniques.
The range takes its name from the 316 grade of stainless steel - a grade originally forged in Sheffield, England, home of Edwin Jagger. With a superior resistance to corrosion and pitting, grade 316 is the ideal choice for wet shaving implements.
Great care has been taken during the prototyping stages to ensure each step of the manufacturing process contributes to a resilient and practical razor.
The 3ONE6 is a versatile and easy-to-use razor – the quality of the shave remains consistent from a wide variety of shaving angles while the balance and weight should delight all shavers. Its slimline form ensures a nimble shave with reliable, smooth and efficient results.
- Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Blue DE Safety Razor
- Made from Sheffield 316 grade stainless steel - resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Stunning yet resilient and practical finish
- Brand new two part head made using metal injection moulding
- Delivers an unrivalled close shave
- Generates minimal blade feel for a comfortable and premium shave
- Easy-to-use - equally effective from a variety of shaving angles
- Works superbly with all the most popular DE razor blades
- Fluting on the anodised black aluminium handle ensures precision grip
- Smooth, clean and bright appearance free from impurities
- Hand packed in presentation box made from recycled materials
- 96.6mm long and weighs 58.9g
- Includes a free pack of 5 Feather DE razor blades
- 100% made in the UK