This premium quality triple-milled hard shaving soap from The Bath House creates a thick and creamy lather when applied to the beard with a shaving brush and warm water. This traditional method is ideal for a very close, comfortable shave. Made with natural butters and plant oils enriched with extracts to protect your skin from irritation and razor burn during shaving.
After shaving, this soap leaves skin smooth and subtly scented with a masculine, warm sensual fragrance. Presented in a hand crafted wooden bowl which both protects and preserves the soap. Refills available.
- Sustainable palm oil, creates a superior lather, naturally rich in vitamin E to nourish skin.
- Glycerine aids razor glide and helps to seal in moisture.
- Shea butter soothes and heals during shaving, whilst deeply moisturising.
- Sugar Cane helps to create a soft, light lather whilst helping to tone the skin.
- Lime oil, renowned for it’s natural healing properties.
- Orange oil, to soothe and soften skin.